Fruits are known of being nutritious. They are very important in our daily diet. Fruits have low calories, low in sugar, low in fat and sodium, and low in cholesterol. Thus, eating more fruits included in our diet is beneficial to human health. The following are the benefits that we can get from eating fruits.
- Fruits are energy booster. Fruits are natural source of carbohydrates and carbohydrates are source of our body energy. Carbohydrates in fruits are natural sugar that can be easily processed by our body.
- Fruits are good source of fibre. Fibre can make our digestive system easily work and perform proper and regular disposal of our waste. Eating more fruits mean consuming a lot of fibre that prevents one from constipation.
- Fruits rehydrate your body. Fruits naturally have 90 percent water. Natural water from fruits is responsible for the delivery of nutrients to each and every part of our body. Thus, consuming more fruits would make our body properly distributed with water and other vitamins and minerals.
- Fruits can prevent us from illnesses. Fruits contain vitamins and minerals that may reduce our body from the risk of sicknesses and other diseases such as, stroke, diabetes, cancer, kidney problems, and bone loss.
- Fruits are good source of vitamin C. The vitamin C from fruits such as, berries, guava, citrus, can help your wound from fast healing. It also helps prevent your gums from bleeding and provide healthy teeth.
- Fruits are good source of anti-oxidants that prevents us from ageing.
There are still a lot of benefits in our body’s health that we can get from consuming fruits. Just research especially you are on-diet, as fruits are great help for your weight management program.