There are several benefits of apple cider vinegar. In the home as cleaner and deodorizer, it can even kill weeds in the backyard. We can also use apple cider vinegar for our personal hygiene, such as, to eliminate bad breath or whiten our teeth. We can also use it as one of the ingredients for our food. But in this article we will talk about the health benefits of apple cider vinegar. Read the following below.
- Apple cider vinegar can be used to prevent diabetes. One of the studies about the effects of apple cider vinegar, participants allowed to drink at least two table spoon of apple cider vinegar before going to bed at night. It results to a reduction of 4 to 6 percent of their blood sugar level when they woke up in the morning. This is due to the effect called as anti-glycemic effect of the vinegar which helps the sensitivity of the insulin.
- Apple cider vinegar can help also maintain your body weight and can even help you lose weight. Studies have shown that consumption of apple cider vinegar can make you feel full and prevent body fat accumulation. It can even drop your blood cholesterol level.
- Apple cider vinegar can help detoxify your body. The acid found in apple cider vinegar assists in removing body toxins because of the potassium content that helps break the mucus of the body and clear the lymph nodes.
- Apple cider vinegar can help clean your sinuses and clear your sore throat. Aside from it is an anti-bacterial, it also break the mucus in the body, as what mentioned above.
- If you have stomach trouble, you can use apple cider vinegar to aid your digestion. It is the anti-biotics properties of the apple cider vinegar that can help your stomach from digestion.
- Apple cider vinegar can also be used to aid itchy or sunburned skin. Just apply a little of apple cider vinegar in the affected area and you can get some relief. It can also be used to itchy skin caused by bugs and insect bites.
- Apple cider vinegar can also be used to remove warts. Just put a cotton soak of apple cider vinegar and cover it to the warts by putting a band aid or masking tape, and have it stayed overnight. Do it every night and your warts will naturally peel off.
- Apple cider vinegar can also be used as energy booster. Instead of drinking energy drinks, just get water mix with apple cider vinegar. The potassium and enzymes help your body to energize. Amino acids also will help combat the lactic acid build up after exercise, so your body energitically boost.
So, try it now and enjoy the benefits of apple cider vinegar. Why take some synthetic vitamins and energy boosters when you can have a natural remedy that you can find at home.