Did you know that strawberries are member of rose family? Each strawberry contains 200 hundred seeds. This is the only fruit that the seeds are in the outside. So much for the trivia, we love to eat strawberries. Adult and young alike really love to eat strawberries. But why we eat strawberries? Because it is a life-saving fruit and it has the following benefits.
- Benefits cardiovascular health through their anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties;
- Phytonutrients in strawberries can have anti-cancer benefits by decreasing inflammation;
- Can potentially increase protection and function within the bowels and eyes, as well as have positive effects against rheumatoid arthritis;
- highly concentrated Vitamin C that increase your immune system
- full of vitamin k and magnesium that support our bones
- can be combined with many different foods or eaten on their own;
- It has low calories, so, it can hardly make you fat.
These are just a few benefits of eat strawberries. What are you waiting for? eat more strawberries now.