Most people believe that drinking alcoholic beverages is bad for our health. However, this comes only when we excessively drink alcohol. When we drink too much alcohol, it is no longer good for our body. There are already a lot of studies regarding the benefits of drinking alcohol but researchers would always prefer to study drinking wine rather than researching about drinking beer. For the information of everyone, here are the benefits of drinking beer. When we talk about drinking, this means drinking alcohol moderately.
- Xanthohumol is a property that you can find in hop which is the main ingredient in brewing beer. This particular compound is known to be the best fighter to cancer properties. Hence, drinking beer moderately is anti carcinogenic. Best to prevent cancer like red wine.
- Beer is rich in Vitamin B6, which is known to prevent heart diseases. It can prevent build-up of plaque in the arteries that can cause heart problem. It has a thinning effect that can prevent the formation clots in the blood. Hence, drinking beer prevents heart problem.
- Drinking beer can also prevent you from the risk of fructure and osteoporosis. Studies have shown that drinking beer increases bone concentration.
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid is found to be riched in Beer, hence drinking beer prevents you from suffering anemia. Besides, Vitamin B12 is known to be a good food for the brain, so, beer promotes good memory and normal growth.
- Beer also helps you being young because it has a property that makes Vitamin E more potent. Once Vitamin E is very potent to your body, this also helps you to stay young. Vitamin E is known for being good antioxidant. Hence, beer is anti-aging.
- Beer is being known as diuretic. It will make you increase urination activity, hence, it will facilitate cleansing your kidney, thereby, removing toxic properties in the body.
- Beer also known to reduce stress. Just like other alcohol, drinking moderately will facilitate good sleep. Hence, it reduces stresss.
- Studies have shown that drinking beer reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes compared to drinking other alcohol.
- Drinking beer also makes lower your blood pressure. Study suggests that drinking beer can make your blood pressure to stay lower compared to those non-drinkers or drinks other alcohol. Remember, hypertension is responsible to other health complications, hence, it is better to prevent it by drinking a bottle of beer or two.
While reading this article, I would like to remind everyone that please be responsible of what you drink. We have different moderation, hence, one bottle of beer or five bottles of beer can be moderate depending on your judgement. Remember, too much of everything is dangerous to your health. Happy drinking everyone.