There are a lot of people believed that quail egg is not good for our health. Accordingly, the egg is full of cholesterol that can clog our arteries that leads to unhealthy heart. However, there are researches that proved otherwise. The cholesterol that is present in quail eggs are considered as good cholesterol which is also good for our health. The nutritional value of quail eggs are four times greater than chicken eggs. Regular eating of quail eggs can be beneficial to our health. Below are the benefits that we can get from quail eggs.
- They are a natural combatant against digestive tract disorders such as stomach ulcers.
- Quail eggs strengthen the immune system, promote memory health, increase brain activity and stabilize the nervous system.
- They help with anemia by increasing the level of hemoglobin in the body while removing toxins and heavy metals.
- The Chinese use quail eggs to help treat tuberculosis, asthma, and even diabetes.
- If you are a sufferer of kidney, liver, or gallbladder stones quail eggs can help prevent and remove these types of stones.
- Quail eggs contain 13 percent proteins, compared to 11 percent in chicken eggs.
- Quail Eggs contain 140 percent of vitamin B1 compared to only 50 percent in chicken eggs.
- Quail eggs provide five times as much iron and potassium.
- Quail eggs can actually help fight allergy symptoms due to the ovomucoid protein they contain.
- Quail eggs contain twice as much vitamin A and B2 than a Chicken Egg.
- The Quail egg is richer in phosphorus and calcium than a chicken egg.
- Quail eggs have been used for thousands of years for a healing food. Chinese medicine uses include quail eggs to help with rhinitis, asthma, hay fever and skin conditions. Quail egg is often found in facial and hair products.
- Quail eggs have a high HDL cholesterol content (“good fat”) and they are a high protein food providing higher levels of the B complex and are a non inflammatory food.
I have mentioned only few benefits that quail eggs can give. You can do further research as quail eggs have still a lot of benefits for the human body’s health. Happy eating more quail eggs.