There are many ways of losing weight but what I am going to mention about is getting to lose weight without exercise. Exercise could be the toughest way to lose weight because this will consume your energy or maybe you are already exhausted from work and have no time to exercise. You don’t also like to take diet pills or you maybe scared to undergo liposuction. Let me tell you 10 ways of getting weight lose without exercise.
- Measure your calorie intake every meal. Calorie intake is the source of your body fat. When you are required to consume a certain amount of calories in a day, do not exceed to that number of calories. Be sure to consume calories below your body requires. There are internet websites which offer computation of your calorie requirement by just filling up your age, height, and weight and it will automatically compute your body calorie requirement.
- Cook the meat broil or boil. Every meat has its own oil. Those oil from meat are saturated fats. These fats are source of bad cholesterol which are harmful to human body. Once you boil or broil your meat consumption, it will lessen not only the oil and bad cholesterol but also the calories from meat.
- Eat more vegetables and fruits. Eating vegetables and fruits are very beneficial to our health. The advantage is not only that it has a lot of vitamins and minerals but also the calories are low compared to meat. Besides, fruits and vegetables would make your stomach full without adding fats to your body.
- Put some ice in your drinks. If you cannot avoid carbonated drinks put some ice to neutralise the sugar in it. Juice made from powder are also full of sugar, so, you also add some ice to it for the same purpose. But it is really best not to drink those drinks anymore.
- Eat yogurt instead of ice cream. Filipinos are fund of eating ice cream during special occasions. We feel that ice cream is inevitable just like lechon and soft drinks. Instead of eating ice cream chose to eat yogurt. This is to avoid the high calories and sugar in ice cream. Yogurt is more nutritious aside from the microorganism that will help your digestion.
- Drink a lot of Water. We often hear since our childhood to drink at least 8 glasses of water in a day. There are no changes about that. You still have to drink at least 8 glasses in a day. However, if you are on-diet, you must drink more than 8 glasses in a day. The purpose of more water in-take is to let you urinate often. Fats from your body will go with your urine during disposal.
- Do not eat after your afternoon siesta. If you like to rest during afternoon be sure not to eat after you wake up. Although you are sleeping, your body is still burning calories but not the same when you are awake. So, when you wake up you feel hungry. Do not eat, drink water instead.
- Eat regularly. When we talk about eating in a regular manner, it means that you have to eat on-schedule. You have your own time in the 3 times a day meal. So, if you eat your breakfast during 7am – 8am, be sure to eat everyday during that schedule. So also with your lunch and dinner. If possible do not eat in-between meals.
- Do not eat after 6pm. You need not eat after six o’clock in the evening. The purpose of which is that during the night your body couldn’t effectively burn your calories consume during the evening meal because you are sleeping until the morning. This is unlike during the day time. You can always burn your calories during the day because you are moving.
- Do not eat while watching tv. If you are watching tv, do not eat some food because you cannot control your eating. If you are focus on the movie you are watching, you are also unaware of the food you are eating. So, there is a tendency of eating more. Besides, we often eat Junk foods full of Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) during watching tv. MSG is not good to our health. Next time do not eat anymore while watching tv.
These are the ten ways that I used to do in order to lose weight without exercise. Although it is very convenient for you to lose weight without exercise, it is still strongly advisable to have a regular exercise for you to circulate your blood. It will give benefits to your body especially your heart.